- $70,000 to $90,000 base plus super (based on experience)
- Suit IT qualified person with 2 to 4 years commercial experience
- CBD location in modern office
- High growth business
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Acting as the “product expert” for customer’s technical enquires; Including trouble shooting of Jet CallTracker™ installations
- Generally supporting the sales team and Jet partner agencies with product set up and maintenance
- Give advice on product improvements and enhancements and working closely with technology partners
- In conjunction with the Digital Marketing Manager, develop and grow Jet’s own digital strategy that includes the role out of a new website and enhancement of social media channels such as YouTube, Blog, Twitter, etc.
Applicants should display the following attributes:
- Expertise in Google Analytics™ and Google Adwords™ – note, this criteria is non-negotiable; candidates not meeting this criteria will not be considered
- Experience with other web analytics software applications (i.e. Coremetrics, WebTrends, Omniture, Hitwise) will be a definite advantage
- Experience with digital media such as Yahoo, Bing, Facebook, display etc.
- Ideally tertiary qualified in information technology
This role will have two parts. The first is to support both customers and BDM’s with call tracking, Google Analytics™ and Google Adwords™ enquiries. The second is to help develop and monitor Jet Interactive’s own digital media strategies and analytics products.
This role will suit someone who has established themselves within digital analytics and media.
Join the high growth team with the high growth digital product.